09 June 2013

Now with added Pym!

Blogger works funny on my iPad which is all I have with me in the Netherlands. It won't let me scroll down in the draft form of my previous post so I can't add all the great last minute Pym posts. So I will try and post them here in a new entry.

Brona Joy reviews An Academic Question.

LyzzyBee posts not one, but two reviews. No Fond Return of Love and Quartet in Autumn.

Vicki at Biblioathas reads her first five (!) Pym's and finds a new favorite author. 

Gaskella at Annabel's House of Books chose Pym's most serious novel as her first Pym read. Now she is looking forward to reading lighter Pym. 

Simon at Stuck-in-a-Book reads Some Tame Gazelle and designs a few covers.

Bibliographic Manifestations reads and likes her first Pym. This is what I love about reading weeks, it was another reading week post that prompted her to pick up a Pym. yay!

Hayley at Desperate Reader "finally finished" Excellent Women.

JoAnn at Lakeside Musing is giving away a copy of Some Tame Gazelle.

A Super Dilettante has a wonderful dinner party and somehow Barbara Pym shows up.



5 comments:

  1. I am hosting a last-minute giveaway of Some Tame Gazelle:
    http://lakesidemusing.blogspot.com/2013/06/wrapping-up-pym-reading-week-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I finally finished 'Excellent Women' http://desperatereader.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/excellent-women-barbara-pym.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add one reader reader to the legions of people undertaking their first Pym novel. And not just any novel, either, but your currrent fave (No Fond Return of Love). Without your articulate and steadfast Pymful enthusiasm (and your book list), it would've probably been many years before I Took The Plunge. (And, incidentally, I haven't forgotten your Brookner enthusiasm either, so thanks, too, for that.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger sure does work funny on the iPad. I'm a WordPress blogger and it works funny with that too BUT I find that commenting on Blogger blogs from my iPad can be really difficult.

    That said, one year I WILL join the Pym throng.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger sure does work funny on the iPad. I'm a WordPress blogger and it works funny with that too BUT I find that commenting on Blogger blogs from my iPad can be really difficult.

    That said, one year I WILL join the Pym throng.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.