The RULES for Barbara Pym Reading Week:
- There are no rules.
- Both Amanda at the Fig and Thistle and I will be posting Pym-related content all week.
- Other bloggers from all over the world will be posting things as well which we will link to here and at Fig and Thistle.
- If you are a blogger and have posted something about Pym please leave a comment with a link to your post.
- If you aren't a blogger we want to know what you think send us an email or leave a comment.
- We have lots of Pym PRIZES (books, bags, tea towels, tea bag parkers). Those who leave comments on either My Porch or Fig and Thistle will be entered into a random draw.
- We are also having a Pym Cover CONTEST. Submit via email or link in a comment by 6 AM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time on June 7th. Get creative and make a cover image for a Pym novel. Extra points go to those who make it thematic to a specific novel. Multiple entries are acceptable. Paint, draw, sculpt, do a collage, manipulate a photo, you name it, just make sure you put some creativity and originality into your entry.
- For a LIST OF PYM'S NOVELS and the story of how I met Miss Pym, scroll down to the next post.
- Follow the fun on Twitter #PymReadingWeek and #BarbaraPym100