28 December 2012

A party bus I can believe in

 
Probably not surprising to any of you, but I am not really the type to rent a party bus. Riding around town going from bar to bar getting drunker and drunker as the night progresses doesn't really appeal. Although, now that I have written that, I must say that I would actually rent one in Napa and Sonoma so I could spend a day wine tasting without getting a DUI citation. (But, I wouldn't need one with a stripper pole.)

And then I saw this party bus in a recent issue of Vanity Fair. Not exactly the same concept--a much better one. How about we plan blogger meet up next summer on the grounds of Blenheim? Actually, I would rather have dinner inside Blenheim so scratch that part. Where should we park it for our party? I think it seats about 22 for dinner. Whom should we invite?





7 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I would be there instantly (as instantly as one can get there from Australia) to ride around in this. I like this person's thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could fill up all 22 seats with your British blogging pals pretty quickly! (well, just 20 if you count yourself and Pam of course!) Would it be appropriate to read a book for the occasion I wonder? Although I think you would all find plenty to discuss without that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bus would be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I am looking into bus rentals for a trip that I am organizing. I work at a seniors home, and we take monthly trips. I think a trip on one of these snazzy rides would be make some of my seniors feel like royalty. Love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that bus is amazing. I have found Charter Bus Rentals for amazing prices with excellent customer service. The two times I have used them were both 10 out of 10 experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s really an amazing party bus. I love to enjoy a party in this bus. This party bus has all the things like Tables, DJ. It’s looking so amazing. I also like to hire this bus for party.

    Best Transportation to Airport New York

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I saw your pictures I can say that bus is amazing because I have found Charter Bus Rentals for amazing prices with excellent customer service.

    Hire Airport Transportation in New York

    ReplyDelete