08 August 2011

Numbers

  
989
The number of new blog posts in my Google reader when I got home Saturday night. By the time I checked back on Sunday it was well over a thousand. I managed to get that number down to the 120 range.

1,642
The number of pictures we took over the past two weeks. I can guarantee you that at least 1,000 of them are crap. Can anyone even remember what life was like before digital cameras?

1
The number of insanely cute dogs in the photo below.  (The flowers are from John's garden.)

  

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm impressed you got through so much in your google reader. Hope you'll be sharing a few of those photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy, you're all tuckered out from your adventure! Welcome back...and thanks for sharing that beautiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Missed you. But you come back just as I'm going away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas, I loved seeing all the gorgeous photos, and Lucy is just adorable. You view from the porch looks amazing as well.

    Welcome Back!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.