A prize for the person who can figure out in which city this lovely hotel room is located.
- I stayed there in 2002 as part of a month-long trip around Europe to hear opera.
- The bed was too short for me. And because there was footboard similar to the headboard, I had to put the mattress on the floor in order to be able to sleep.
- A Communist may have been responsible for the phone.
- Mozart and Frank Gehry have both made their mark on the city.
- Although Russalka would feel at home here, I heard Cosi Fan Tutte and Aida.
- If the city makes you think of Vin Diesel I wouldn't hold it against you.