06 March 2011

Things to look at on a rainy Sunday

   
1. My review of the Booker Prize winning Offshore by Penelope Fitzgerald.

2. My Sunday Painting.

3. My post on neglected literary classics. I want to hear what you think. And I did a random draw and Claire from Paperback Reader won my extra copy of As for Me and My House by Sinclair Ross. Maybe I should send it with delivery confirmation since she only has three months from reciept of the book to read it and write a review...that was the deal Claire, no backing down. (Oh, and can you email me your address?)

4. My latest intallment of Seen on the Subway.

2 comments:

  1. Typically, it is beautiful sunshine here today - I am at work and stuck inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I missed this earlier! I'm not good with deadlines but I think I should have a weekend of only reading gifts from Thomas...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.