13 March 2011

International Anita Brookner Day Button is Ready for Use

   
Simon of Savidge Reads will join me in hosting International Anita Brookner Day in honor of her 30 years of writing fiction. As I mentioned before, just read an Anita Brookner novel between now and her 83rd birthday on July 16, 2011 and then let us know what you thought about it, or you can post your own Anita Brookner-related post that day.

I think I finally managed to come up with a button that is worthy of IABD. Pleae feel free to use it on your own blogs to spread the news.

8 comments:

  1. Love the button. I am definitely up for this one. Multiple titles on the shelves and have not read a one. Wonderful idea and a charming co-host too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great button Thomas, I am already ummming and ahhhing over what books, yes books, to read in the lead up and one for the very day, decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the button and love Anita Brookner! She's one of those authors whose books I've started accumulating based on just a couple of hers that I've read. I just feel like I'll enjoy all of her books. Will try to keep this on my radar to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for eyes up thomas ,all the best stu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, please. I've been meaning to dig into that stack anyhow: you've offered the perfect excuse. So, now, simply to choose whether to read or re-read...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.