06 July 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week

 

Last September I remember seeing lots of blog posts about Book Blogger Appreciation Week (BBAW). At that time I had only recently started to focus my blog more on the world of books. Finding so many other great book blogs through BBAW pushed me over the edge to essentially turn My Porch into a book blog.

This year for BBAW I want to register (err...nominate) my blog to participate in BBAW So, here are my five posts for my registration/nomination. Although I blog about other bookish bits, I have decided that these five reviews show both my reviewing abilities as well as my overall point of view and sense of humor (I hope).

Best Eclectic Book Blog

1.  As We Are Now by May Sarton

2.  Christmas Holiday by W. Somerset Maugham

3.  Pied Piper by Nevil Shute

4.  The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood

5.  Some Tame Gazelle by Barbara Pym


Best Written Book Blog

1.  As We Are Now by May Sarton

2.  Christmas Holiday by W. Somerset Maugham

3.  Pied Piper by Nevil Shute

4.  The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood

5.  Some Tame Gazelle by Barbara Pym

 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with this Thomas. I'll watch from the side lines and cheer some of you on ...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason your latest post is not getting posted??? It is coming up in blog comments but not on your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane: Thanks for the encouragement.

    Mystica: I think you may be referring to a post that I had up for about 2 seconds before deciding I didn't want to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.