06 June 2010

Loving Minnesota, Missing Blogging

  
I have been having a good time on the road but I haven't had much time on the Internet since the 28th. I look forward to getting back to DC to catch up with all my blogger friends and to post a few things. I recently finished Widow Barnaby by Fanny Trollope and About Alice by Calvin Trillin. Reviews to come soon.

We had a great time in Northern California over Memorial Day weekend and this weekend I had a great time in Minnesota with relatives.

So, until I get back to blogging for real, I thought I would leave you with this lovely image of one of the many wetlands in my natal land of Minnesota.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo! I picked up About Alice at our library sale last summer, but haven't read it yet. Will look for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture. Looks so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful picture. I didn't expect to ever say this, but it reminds me of a certain spot in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo! Seems so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Everyone for the comments. Alas I did not take the photo. Once we get Internet at the new place I will have my own pics to post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely shot; glad you had a good time on the road.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.