Q: If you could spend a semester studying anything you wanted, what kind of classes would you take?
1. Assume everything else in your life is manageable (e.g, your
family isn't neglected, bills are paid, you don't have to work, etc.)
2. Choose classes that you would want to take just for the fun of taking them. That
is, stay away from stuff that would get you a promotion at work or help you to
finish a degree or something like that. This is your chance to explore anything
3. Extra points for being specific.
4. Double extra points for telling me where you would want to spend your semester.
A: If I had to narrow it down to one semester, this would be my course schedule:
- Survey/History of British Lit
- History of Victorian and Edwardian England
- Infrastructure 101 (A more in-depth, much smarter version of all those Discovery channel shows about utilities and transportation and stuff like that.) This class includes a two week "field trip" to learn about European passenger rail infrastructure.
kind of isolated. Cozy and big at the same time. Or someother similar campus in the Northeast.
Now tell me, what would you do? Go ahead, click the comment button...