12 January 2008

Never Underestimate the Power of These Womenfolk


In 30 seconds when you are redirected to HOGGLESTOCK.COM use the search feature there to find this post.




Clockwise from top: Lalah Simcoe (aka Judy Fine), Babs Cooper,
Jean Amos, Leni (Ashmore) Sorensen.
(Photograph by Sean Haggerty)
r
r
r
Here is a photo from The Womenfolk's reunion in November 2007 in Charlottesville, Virginia. This was the first time the women had been all together in 40 years. You can read about The Womenfolk and WF related items here, here, here, and here.

1 comment:

  1. The Womenfolk came to me along with a friend in 1965. He owned the Never Underestimate. . album, which I bought and still own. My brother and I both esp liked White Lilacs, which he played often for his first baby, a son, who later used the cut from the album in his wedding. I can't sing a note but often sing their songs just for me to enjoy. Seahag on the West coast

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.